To get the right VPC mindset, ask yourself this series of questions:
- If you were going to outsource a functional area of your organization, such as billing or transcription, would you compare your costs and value or product / service to the costs and value of the outsourced work?
- If you were going to double the size of a functional area and sell your services or product in the open market, would you first estimate expenses and revenue of the new enterprise?
- Can any company perform well or
- Would it help if employees in any enterprise were motivated, and also thought and acted like owners?
- If you do neither 1 or 2 above, would it still make sense to create formulas for Revenue and Expenses to be used to calculate Virtual Profit to gauge performance?
- Would it then make sense to share exceptional gains in Virtual Profit with associates thereby transforming everyone into an owner?
If you answered yes to these questions, you should learn more about the Virtual Performance Company™.