- Is simple to understand pay system via words, numbers, and graphs
- Insures that bonuses are truly earned by staff
- Protects against staff bonuses caused by Professional / Owner effort or initiative
- Assures that historic trend, stretch target, and budget are exceeded before bonus is paid
- Compartmentalizes non-professional gain
- Focuses on staff controllable gain on both the revenue and cost sides
- Energizes linear work with Direct Incentives
- Incorporates professional objectives and ideas into the design
- Assures if bonuses are earned by individuals, a commensurate gain goes to company
- Embodies the message: “Fair to Individuals & Fair to the Organization.”
- Utilizes regular brief and graphic update meetings to assure alignment
- Includes Continuous Improvement & Redesign Criteria
Expenses are identified expenses of the VPC including employee cost. For Revenue, it is ideal to have a linear measure such as accounts processed coupled to a financial measure such as 8% of Net Revenue. There is a Step by Step Process and a flexible Key Performance Indicator Model to facilitate design & implementation.
Everyone can and will think and act as an owner!